Marine Propulsion & Auxiliary Machinery provides the technical, operational and project teams that work for the ship owner/operator/manager with a detailed analysis of the political, regulatory, technological and commercial developments that they need to be aware of.
With detailed analysis of all types of ships' engineering systems on board every type of ship: commercial, naval and superyacht, Marine Propulsion compliments the information provided by class societies by offering an independent overview of above and below deck engineering systems that are maintained by shipboard engineers.
Through our team of in-house editors and journalists Marine Propulsion keeps the shipping community informed about the latest international developments, technical innovations, implementation case studies and news of compliance and legal cases as they arise through a multiple of channels, including;
- our Marine Propulsion & Auxiliary Machinery magazine published every two months
- our digital edition of the Marine Propulsion & Auxiliary Machinery magazine (see a sample edition here)
- our Marine Propulsion & Auxiliary Machinery website featuring regular news and analysis
- our weekly email Newsletter on the latest international developments
- our Email list rental service
- our Knowledge bank service
- our Marine Propulsion Networking Group on LinkedIn
- our Marine Engineering Conferences in Europe and SE Asia
To subscribe to this service click here or contact Sally Church for further details.
Marine Propulsion has been providing expert analysis and insight on marine engineering since 1979.
Paul Fanning, Editor
A trade and technical journalist for nearly 20 years, Paul Fanning has a strong background in the engineering and industrial sector. Having previously edited titles including Sheet Metal Industries and design engineering magazine Eureka, he became editor of Marine Propulsion in September 2014.
t: +44 20 8370 1737